Run, don’t walk to make this decadent chocolate pudding. The best part? It’s made without a drop of milk.
- 2 cups of dairy-free milk
- 3 tablespoons of arrowroot powder (you can also use corn starch)
- 1/2 cup sugar of choice
- 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of nut butter
- 1/2 7th Heaven Chocolate bar
- Place milk, arrowroot powder, sugar, and cocoa powder in a saucepan and whisk until all ingredients are incorporated and the arrowroot powder is dissolved.
- Heat saucepan over medium, whisking frequently until it comes to a low boil then reduce to medium-low until mixture starts to thicken. Whisk for 30-40 seconds more until it reaches pudding consistency. Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla, nut butter, and chopped vegan chocolate and stir until melted and mixed.
- Transfer pudding to a medium bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before enjoying.
- Before serving, top with dairy-free whipped cream and more chocolate!