Mother's Day is just around the corner, and finding the perfect gift for an incredible mom in your life can be a daunting task. What do you get the woman who has given you everything? Fortunately, we've got you covered with our Mother's Day gift guide. Whether your mom is a vegan, a sustainable advocate, a sporty person, a sentimental soul, or always on the go, we've got great gift suggestions to make her day extra special – and of course, a delicious vegan treat to pair with anything you choose!
For the Vegan Mom
If your mom is a vegan or just loves trying new plant-based products, consider getting her a gift that aligns with her beliefs and lifestyle. Here are a few gift ideas for the vegan mom in your life:
- Plant-based cookbook or cooking class – If your mom loves to cook, vegan cookbooks like Unbelievably Vegan or Minimalist Baker's Everyday Cooking feature delicious plant-based recipes to add to her repertoire. You can even offer to cook a recipe with her in-person or via FaceTime if you’re far away. Even better, sign up for an in-person or online vegan cooking class together!
- Vegan skincare products – Give your mom the gift of self-care by sharing your favorite vegan skincare and beauty products. OSEA’s super luxe body oil, a face mask from Summer Fridays, or the Vegan Collection from Primally Pure are great options for anyone – but there are dozens of amazing cruelty-free beauty brands to choose from!
- A new plant – Flowers are always a sweet gesture, but a low-maintenance houseplant, a potted arrangement for the patio, or even a hydroponic indoor herb garden is a great way to give a gift that will keep on giving.
7th Heaven Match: Introduce her to her new favorite vegan treat with The Try Me Kit! This bundle includes 1 Classic bar, 1 Peanut Butter Cream bar, 1 Hazelnut Cream & Rice Crisps snack, and 1 Caramelized Coconut snack. https://www.7thheavenchocolate.com/products/try-me-kit
For the Sustainable Mom
If your mom is passionate about reducing waste and living sustainably, here are some thoughtful and useful gifts that align with her values.
- Reusable water bottle or mug – Help your mom stay hydrated (or caffeinated!) while reducing her carbon footprint by gifting her a reusable water bottle or travel mug. Look for plastic-free options that are made from sustainable materials, such as stainless steel or glass like an on-trend with a Stanley Cup or coffee tumbler from Miir, who donates to environmental projects for every item sold.
- Reusable home products - Sustainable swaps for everyday items are both planet-friendly and will help her save on future purchases. Think beeswax wraps for keeping food fresh, reusable Stasher Bags, reusable shopping bags, and refillable cleaning products like the Blueland Starter Kit.
- Soft & sustainable PJs – We spend ⅓ of our lives sleeping, and moms deserve to be extra cozy (especially if they’re up multiple times a night with little ones)! Look for a super soft organic cotton set or bamboo loungewear for a comfy and eco-friendly option.
7th Heaven Match: You can’t go wrong with any of our sustainable chocolate treats for an eco-friendly mama! A Bar Jar ensures she’s fully stocked on all her vegan favorites. https://www.7thheavenchocolate.com/products/bar-jar
For the Sporty Mom
If your mom loves to exercise and stay active, go for a gift that will help her stay healthy and active! Here are some gift ideas for the sporty mom:
- Fitness tracker – Help your mom track her progress and reach her fitness goals by gifting her a fitness tracker. Garmin watches are unmatched if she’s an avid runner, but an Apple Watch or FitBit are great for a more versatile option.
- Workout gift certificate – Whether she loves yoga, cycling, pilates, or trying new things, a certificate for a local fitness studio or a subscription to an online fitness program like Peloton are a thoughtful and practical way to show you care.
- Sustainable workout wear – Made from recycled water bottles, Girlfriend’s comfy, high quality leggings and athleisure are amazing for working out or just hanging out! Or grab her a pair of sustainable Allbirds shoes for her daily walks.
7th Heaven Match: After all that activity, she needs a treat to refuel! The Peanut Butter Cream Bar or Peanut Butter & Cornflakes Snack Bar are satisfying snacks to tuck in her gym bag.
For the Sentimental Mom
If she’s a “just a card” person and loves gifts that are meaningful and heartfelt, consider getting her a gift that shows how much you care (and a card, of course)! Here are a few thoughtful gift ideas:
- Digital Photo Frame – Let her stay up-to-date with all your adventures, even if you’re far apart! A digital frame is also ideal for keeping up with grandchildren and sharing special memories in a way that’s simple for her to enjoy.
- Personalized jewelry – A piece of jewelry that is unique and personalized lets her hold the people she loves close to her heart. You can customize a necklace with the initials of everyone in the family, a bracelet with the coordinates of your family home, or a ring with the flower of her birth month. Etsy has lots of beautiful options.
- Storyworth Subscription – Storyworth sends a meaningful prompt via email every week. She can reply via email, and at the end of the year, Storyworth will compile her stories and memories into a keepsake book.
7th Heaven Match: Give her a hug – a Heavenly Mix Hug that is! With this combo of chocolate bars and snacks, she’s sure to feel the love. https://www.7thheavenchocolate.com/products/heavenly-mix-hug
For the Mom on the Go
If your mom is always on the go, whether it's for work or for fun, the best gifts will make her adventures more comfortable and convenient. Here are a few gift ideas for the mom on the go in your life:
- An airline gift card or weekend getaway – Treat her to the gift of choice with a giftcard for a flight anywhere she wants. Or give the gift of quality time by planning a weekend getaway together, and surprise her with a card detailing the itinerary.
- Meal kit service – If she’s juggling a lot of responsibilities or just never home long enough to grocery shop, a meal kit service is a great way to take something off her plate – by making sure there’s always something on her plate.
- Travel bag – There’s nothing like a great tote bag to make everything from daily errands to international getaways more convenient. Choose one with plenty of space and pockets for organizing her must-haves.
7th Heaven Match: No carry-on or tote bag is fully packed without the chocolate! Our Snack Jar includes all four of our snack bar flavors in a perfect to-go size so she’ll never go hungry on her adventures. https://www.7thheavenchocolate.com/products/snack-jar
No matter what gift you choose, remember it's truly the thought that counts! And no matter her preferences, there’s no more universal gift than delicious vegan milk chocolate. Shop 7th Heaven Variety Packs, or gift her a subscription to her favorite vegan treat so she never runs out!